Gutters! See what’s going on, without going up. The “Real Time” inspection system gives you a live picture of what’s lurking up above. No ladder required.
The large 4.3” LCD colour screen relays a crystal clear, ‘live’ picture from the overhead mounted camera. So, whether you’re winning business, by showing prospective customers the condition of their gutters, or checking your ‘real time’ gutter cleaning progress, the inspection system is a sound business investment.
Simply switch on, and the camera and monitor are instantly paired, with a secure signal, and ready to transmit live images up to a range of 50m. No need for WIFI, Apps or use your mobile data! The camera is completely wireless.
Slimline and lightweight
The monitor sits securely on an inspection pole, or gutter cleaning suction pipe, for hands free, eyes on, real time viewing. The Camera slots securely on top of an inspection pole, or attaches to the neck of the angled tool holder, for telescopic inspection.
With 4 LED lights mounted on the camera, which can be operated from the monitor, you’ll get a clear view of what’s lurking in those dark corners. The high-quality large screen monitor features a sunshade, has adjustable brightness and the ability to rotate images by 180 degrees. The monitor now comes as standard with the NEW Detachable Sun Visor for enhanced visibility on sunny days!
If you’re looking to take your gutter game to the next level, then you need this system in the van, to win business and power through projects faster for the confidence of a job well done.
- Large 4.3” LCD screen with adjustable brightness for live image transmission
- Rotate Image 180 function
- Lightweight at 165g
- Compact and slimline 11.5 x 30 x 13.5cm
- Ability to activate LED Camera Lights from monitor.
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with approx. 3hrs
- Easy to use buttons
- Comes with spring clip to attach monitor to suction / inspection poles
- Sun visor
- 4 White LED lights with 2M range.
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with 2.5-3hrs live (depending on LED usage).
- Effective range of 50 metres.
- Lightweight at 100g.
- Comes with Camera Stud to attach to high reach inspection pole, or Spring Clip to attach to suction poles (we recommend fixing to the neck tool holder).
NB: The system displays live, real time images only. It does not take photos or record video footage.