BUNDLE UP & SAVE BIG: (DISCOUNT APPLIED TO BASKET)
3 BRUSHES for £33.60 – SAVE £6 5 BRUSHES for £54 – SAVE £12
Add 1 angle adaptor to your basket for just £7.80 – Use Code: SAVE at checkout.
NEW: skyscraper® Wire roof cleaning Brush
For a thorough roof clean, this brush gets the right results.
Tile edges and overhangs are a haven for moss. Dark and damp, the perfect growing conditions for water loving moss to take root. Moss bobbles form in tile joins before spreading over the tile surface.
Unlike a tile blade which effectively removes moss from the tile surface, the abrasive steel bristles can get right into the tile joins and agitate the moss free.
This brush is ideal for keeping on top of moss, before moss gets on top of your roof.
Wire Brush Specification:
- (H)55 (L)176 (D)65mm
- Weight: 260gms
- Carbon steel bristles
- Soft grip polypropylene
- Brush head fits EU adaptor (Not included as standard, choose option in dropdown)
How do I attach the brush to a telescopic pole?
- The listing is for the brush only, which has an EU compatible connection.
- To adjust and customise the brush angle, on your telescopic pole, add the Adjustable Angle Adaptor (with EU connection). Sold separately.
Shop the adaptor for just £7.80 (discount applied in basket)
How do I clean the roof tiles?
To clean roof tiles, we recommend the skyscraper® Head and Blades – which has a choice of 11 blade profiles to match the shape of your roof tile project. Attach the skyscraper® Head and Blades, or the Wire Roof Cleaning brush to a telescopic pole to access your roof cleaning project.
Where is the roof brush useful for?
The stiff wire bristles mean to can access areas that can’t be thoroughly cleaned with the bladed system – such as edges, joins and overlaps.
1) Ridge Tile: A common site of moss build up.
2) Roof Gable or Rake / Drip Edge of Dormer windows: Crumbs can form on the tiles at the outer edge of the roofs or Dormer windows.
3) Valley Gutter Edging: Prone to moss build up as rain runs into the gutter.
4) Around the Chimney and the flashing.