Guttersucker 3600 Watt Digital Hybrid Generator.
The Guttersucker 3600 Watt Digital Hybrid Generator, the ideal partner for your Guttersucker Expert, Pro and Bandit gutter vacuum.
Packed with handy features, the inverter stows away neatly in the van, ready to power through projects when mains power isn’t available.
The Digital Hybrid generator combines the robustness of a frame type generator with the quieter, lighter features of an inverter.
Featuring true sine wave which allows you to power sensitive electronics like computers, TV’s etc as well as hardcore gutter vacuums.
This is truly the best of both world’s, complete with a wireless remote start.
With CPG4000DHY Digital Hybrid that features a remote key fob so you can start and stop your inverter from up to 24m away.
With Quiet Technology, Extended Run Time, Economy Mode, and Clean Power, this Digital Hybrid inverter has the advanced power you need.
Featuring a reliable 224cc engine that produces 3500 running watts, and runs for 14 hours at 25% load when the 11 litre fuel tank is full.
With a 0.6 litre oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at 64 dBA from 7m (23ft).
Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since our hybrid produces only Clean Power (less than 3% THD).
The foldaway easy-grip handle and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it.
Compatible with the following Guttersucker Vacuum:
- 3500 Running Watts
- Clean Power – Low THD (3% or less)
- Extended run time – Up to 14 hours run time at 25% load
- Quick Touch Panel – All controls on one panel
- Economy Mode – Save fuel and extended engine life
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Wireless remote start
Duel Fuel Option:
This Generator features a Duel Fuel option, for all of the advanced power you need on the go.
- The biggest attraction is undeniably the lower running costs. Coming in at roughly 30-50% cheaper to run than petrol.
- Flexibility (when it comes to running time) With duel fuel, you are no longer limited by the fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions all round, especially where petrol might be dangerous to mix with certain environments for example around food.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillages.
- Lower maintenance costs (due to cleaner running)