With the Hairpin Neck Tool holder, blockages are minimised. The curved shape and wider passageway of the neck section create more space for debris and air to circulate, for smooth movement through the 135-degree angle. This reduces the bottlenecks and blockages that can be caused by twigs and stubborn gutter clumps and turf.
With the improved air flow leading to a faster clean and a reduction in downtime through blockages, this innovative neck gets the job quicker!
Simply clamp the neck into the pole and secure the chosen end tool with the clamp, and you are good to go.
Key Features of the Hairpin Neck:
• Wider neck with sloped angle through the bend allows debris more room to move about – reduces blockages and improves air circulation for faster results
• Increased air speed by up to 3%
• Secure clamp keeps the end tool securely in place.
• Made from lightweight and durable carbon fibre materials
• Compatible with clamped Gutter Cleaning poles and end tools