The skyScraper Head & Blade moss removal tool, is a safe, and effective way, to quickly and effectively remove unsightly and problematic moss from roofs.
Simply select the correct blade to suit your roof tile profile, and attach the head to a telescopic pole.*
SkyScraper & 11 Blades:
- Customise: The right blade profile to suit the tile, for an effective clean.
- Adjustable Angle: Tailor your SkyScraper Head for the perfect working angle. Adjust using the locking lever and angle crank either up or down, or left and right.
- Versatile: Quick to set up system with easily interchangeable blades. Work from the safety of the ground or from a platform to remove moss.
- High Access: Can be used from the ground or from an elevated platform up to five storeys high.
The skyScraper moss removal tool has the following key benefits:
- Easy to use locking mechanism, to swap blades over quickly
- Adjustable crank to suit gradient of roof
- Adjustable multi-directional head to suit the roof angle and to allow moss removal from dormer window roofs
- Compatible with window cleaning poles with an EU threaded end
- Compatible with a wide variety of telescopic poles* including SkyPole
- skyScraper can be used from the safety of the ground and also from elevated platforms, up to five storeys
skySweeper Hybrid Brush:
Our Hybrid skySweeper is ideal for those tougher jobs where the moss is extra stubborn. The polypropylene bristles act as extra support, giving tough-to-remove moss no chance.
Now including the NEW Skyscraper Bag! Keep your roof cleaning kit safe and organised with this compact skyscraper bag. In SkyScraper blue you can arrive on site looking professional and ready to go!
Why remove moss from roofs?
Apart from being very unsightly, moss on roofs also affects the drainage of rainwater away from the roof. Moss can impede the flow of water on route to the gutter, and also fall into guttering systems, inhibiting the flow of water away from the property. Water will always find its way past an obstacle invariably causing the gutters to overflow, and can in turn cause very expensive damp repairs on homes.
*Telescopic pole not included.
Watch our Gutter Vacuum’s in action on youtube here!